Thank-you for participating in our presentation
We're glad you were able to participate in our presentation at SHSMD 2017! As promised, you can view the presentation from the link below.
(To download, click through to the link and then click the download icon in the toolbar at the top of the page)
Additionally, We'd like to share with you our design thinking toolkit, containing a selection of resources to get you started with design thinking.
Thoughts and insights
Did you like what you saw in our presentation? Interested in staying up to date about the future of healthcare and patient experience? We offer a variety of mediums for keeping informed as to what's happening in the the increasingly consumer-driven world of healthcare.
In addition to the insights we offer on our blog, we also offer the Five on Friday newsletter, a weekly roundup of four interesting health articles in healthcare, as well as an original take in the trends affecting patient experience (see examples on our Insights blog). We also publish a bi-weekly podcast, Crux Points, featuring leaders in the patient experience and health marketing world.
Five on Friday
Crux Points Podcast
Each episode of the Healthcare Crux Points Podcast features an interview with a healthcare executive, leader, analyst or other expert who shares their perspective around how providers and other organizations can survive and thrive in this new era of healthcare.
Take a listen to the episode below, "Influencing the Patient Experience: Going Beyond HCAHPS", or find all our episodes on the podcast page. You can also find us in your favorite podcast app.
About Cast & Hue
We help hospitals like yours develop a deeper understanding of your patients and how they are navigating the healthcare decision-making journey with the goal of increasing patient volume and loyalty. All of our patient-centered solutions are custom-designed based on our clients’ objectives, answering questions such as:
- How might we better understand our patients and potential patients based on their healthcare motivations and intent?
- How might we ensure that we are at the top of the consideration set when members of our community are deciding where to receive care?
- How might we better understand the points at which our care experience is not meeting patient expectations?
- How might we design improved care experiences that lead to improved loyalty, advocacy and satisfaction scores?
- How might we bring world-class innovation to our organization on an accelerated timeline?
- How might we develop an environment where we can gain alignment and collaboration across the silos in our organization?